Froomz.com provides various types of room configurations in which venues use to set up the space. Each room configuration provides for a maximum number of attendees based upon the parameters that have been selected. It is important for the event planner to note the maximum capacity of the particular room configuration when selecting and booking a space. It is important for the Venue operator to be as accurate as possible when denoting the various room configurations. The available room configurations are as follows:
- Banquet – Typically, seating at rounds or rectangles with or without a buffet setup.
- Boardroom – Typically, seating at either one long table or in a large square.
- Classroom – Seating at tables in rows all facing the front of the room.
- Hollow Square – Large square with a large space in the center where all guests can look at each other.
- Outdoor – Depending upon the capacity of the space, this would be use of the outdoor space, may be used for cocktail receptions or for banquet seating.
- Reception – Typically, no seating is available but use of high boys or cocktail tables for drinks are available.
- Theater – Seating in rows of chairs where all guests are facing the front of the room.
- U-Shape – As it implies, the seating is in a U shape typically all guests are facing the front of the room.
- Workspace – This configuration is dependent upon what type of work is being done, or what is needed in facilitating the work to be done.
The Steps to Access Room Configurations for all venues – follow these steps:
- Go to www.froomz.com
- Select What? – Utilize the drop down menu for – The Event Type that you are looking for.
- Select Where? – Utilize the drop down menu to select the location or region of the venue that you seek.
- Select When? – Click on the Calendar Date for your event.
- Click on Find to start the search for venues meeting your criteria.
- Locate a venue that meets your criteria from the search list.
- Click on Select for the Venue that you wish to View.
- Scroll down the page and click on the Configurations tab to view the various pricing available for the specific Venue.