The room description field enables the Venue to provide detailed information regarding the room or Venue. The description should be concise and to the point, providing the Venue Seeker with highlights of the listing or rooms offerings. For example: the (blank room) is in an historic building in San Francisco with unobstructed views of the water and City skyline. It should be enticing. This is your opportunity to really sell your unique Venue.
To Access the Room Description – Follow these steps:
- At the Homepage – www.froomz.com or Any Page – Click on Manage your Venue – in the upper right hand.
- Locate the location that you would like to edit or change.
- Click on Edit Basic Information.
- Scroll down the page to Description.
- This is a text editor where you can either type in information or copy and paste your existing information. This description does not need to include your menus or package offerings as you will have the ability to upload menu offerings in the pricing packages area.
- Click on Submit to save your work.
Other Related Topics: