Package Pricing – Attendance – This pricing package is used when attendance is a factor in the renting of the venue, especially, where there are food and beverage minimums involved. For example, if a room’s F&B minimum is $5,000.00, and the price per head for the meal is $100.00, then the F&B minimum would cover up to 50 people, and the venue operator has the flexibility within this package to denote the price per head for additional people above the amount included in the F&B minimum.
Steps to Access – Add New:
- At the Homepage – www.froomz.com or Any Page – Click on Manage your Venue – in the upper right hand.
- Click on Edit Schedule/Prices.
- There are two options to create a new pricing package. Option 1 is creating a new package, and Option 2 is copying an existing package and making changes to the copied package.
- Click on Add a Pricing Package to This Season.
- Enter the Pricing Package Name.
- Enter a Description for the Pricing Package.
- Select the Check Boxes for the Days that this Pricing Package Applies to.
- Click on the Radial Button for the Pricing/Package Type to create. For Attendance click on Packages.
- Enter the Time Slot that this package is applicable to.
- Click on Attendance radial button.
- Enter the Base/Minimum Price.
- Enter the Attendees incl. in this price.
- Enter the Per attendee cost (Above any included in base price)
- Utilize the Drop Down Menu to select Maximum Event Length.
- Utilize the Drop Down menu to select the Rental Increments.
- Click the Check Box for No min. number of attendees if there is no min. number of attendees required, otherwise, leave the check box blank and enter the minimum amount of attendees required to book your space.
- Click the Check Box for No max. number of attendees if there is no max number of attendees required, otherwise, leave the check box blank and enter the Maximum amount of attendees required to book your space.
- Determine the Deposit at Time of Booking.
- Attached Files (5 maximum)
- Click the Submit button to Save your work.
Create a pricing package based upon: