This help section discusses the various pricing packages available and how to choose the one that is appropriate for your venue. Additionally, it will provide step by step access to either creating a new pricing package, or editing and existing pricing packages.
There are different types of pricing packages available from various venues. Not all venues provide for the same types of events, so pricing packages vary from venue to venue. Here are some of the possible pricing packages available for particular venues:
Food and Beverage:
Hourly Rates – Price venue rental by the hour. This is a straightforward rental of your venue where the amount of people attending does not affect the rental price.
Daily Rates – Price your venue based upon a daily price. For example, the venue rents the space by the day at a fixed price of $1500.00 for (x) amount of hours. The amount of people attending does not affect the rental price.
Fixed Time Package – This is for pricing packages that have set start/end times, like kids party packages (usually pre-defined 3-hour blocks, and they’ll have 3 blocks: 10am-1pm, 2pm-5pm, 6pm-9pm, or something like that). Additionally, venues where there is a specified time where a venue can be booked, or they are only opened for fixed times during the day.
Package Pricing – Attendance – This pricing package is used when attendance is a factor in the renting of the venue, especially, where there are food and beverage minimums involved. For example, if a room’s F&B minimum is $5,000.00, and the price per head for the meal is $100.00, then the F&B minimum would cover up to 50 people, and the venue operator has the flexibility within this package to denote the price per head for additional people above the amount included in the F&B minimum.
Package Pricing – Both Hours and Attendance – This pricing package is similar to Package Pricing – Attendance but provides the venue operator with more flexibility. This pricing package allows the venue operator to price based upon an F&B minimum, additional hourly rental, additional price per person per hour for F&B or a combination of all of these things. For example, if a room’s F&B minimum is $5,000.00, and the price per head for the meal is $100.00, then the F&B minimum would cover up to 50 people, and the venue operator has the flexibility within this package to denote the price per head for additional people above the amount included in the F&B minimum. Additionally, if the client needs to rent the room for an additional hour or two and there is a room rental charge for this privilege then this package will provide that flexibility. Finally, if the client wants F&B for those additional hours, this pricing package provides this flexibility.
- At the Homepage – www.froomz.com or Any Page – Click on Manage your Venue – in the upper right hand.
- Click on Edit Schedule/Prices.
- There are two options to create a new pricing package. Option 1 is creating a new package, and Option 2 is copying an existing package and making changes to the copied package.
- Click on Add a Pricing Package to This Season.
- Enter the Pricing Package Name.
- Enter a Description for the Pricing Package.
- Select the Check Boxes for the Days that this Pricing Package Applies to.
- Click on the Radial Button for the Pricing/Package Type to create. For Attendance and Hours click on Packages.
- Enter the Time Slot that this package is applicable to.
- Click on Hours radial button.
- Enter the Base/Minimum Price.
- Utilize the Drop Down menu to select the Time incl. in this price.
- Enter the Per hour cost (Above any included in base price).
- Utilize the Drop Down Menu to select Maximum Event Length.
- Utilize the Drop Down menu to select the Rental Increments.
- Click the Check Box for No min. number of attendees if there is no min. number of attendees required, otherwise, leave the check box blank and enter the minimum amount of attendees required to book your space.
- Click the Check Box for No max. number of attendees if there is no max number of attendees required, otherwise, leave the check box blank and enter the Maximum amount of attendees required to book your space.
- Determine the Deposit at Time of Booking.
- Attached Files (5 maximum)
- Click the Submit button to Save your work.
Create a pricing package based upon:
Food and Beverage