Package Pricing – Both Hours and Attendance – This pricing package is similar to Package Pricing – Attendance but provides the venue operator with more flexibility. This pricing package allows the venue operator to price based upon an F&B minimum, additional hourly rental, additional price per person per hour for F&B or a combination of all of these things. For example, if a room’s F&B minimum is $5,000.00, and the price per head for the meal is $100.00, then the F&B minimum would cover up to 50 people, and the venue operator has the flexibility within this package to denote the price per head for additional people above the amount included in the F&B minimum. Additionally, if the client needs to rent the room for an additional hour or two and there is a room rental charge for this privilege then this package will provide that flexibility. Finally, if the client wants F&B for those additional hours, this pricing package provides this flexibility.
- At the Homepage – www.froomz.com or Any Page – Click on Manage your Venue – in the upper right hand.
- Click on Edit Schedule/Prices.
- There are two options to create a new pricing package. Option 1 is creating a new package, and Option 2 is copying an existing package and making changes to the copied package.
- Click on Add a Pricing Package to This Season.
- Enter the Pricing Package Name.
- Enter a Description for the Pricing Package.
- Select the Check Boxes for the Days that this Pricing Package Applies to.
- Click on the Radial Button for the Pricing/Package Type to create. For Attendance and Hours click on Packages.
- Enter the Time Slot that this package is applicable to.
- Click on Both Hours and Attendance radial button.
- Enter the Base/Minimum Price.
- Utilize the Drop Down menu to select the Time incl. in this price.
- Enter the Per hour cost (Above any included in base price).
- Enter the Attendees incl. in this price.
- Enter the Per attendee cost (Above any included in base price)
- Utilize the Drop Down Menu to select Maximum Event Length.
- Utilize the Drop Down menu to select the Rental Increments.
- Click the Check Box for No min. number of attendees if there is no min. number of attendees required, otherwise, leave the check box blank and enter the minimum amount of attendees required to book your space.
- Click the Check Box for No max. number of attendees if there is no max number of attendees required, otherwise, leave the check box blank and enter the Maximum amount of attendees required to book your space.
- Determine the Deposit at Time of Booking.
- Attached Files (5 maximum)
- Click the Submit button to Save your work.
Create a pricing package based upon: