Amenities are items such as a dance floor, a/v, microphones, or any additional items that a venue may offer at a cost or within the costs of renting their space. Essentially, they are any additional item that a venue offers to their potential clients in the execution of events. Some venues may offer certain amenities free of charge within the cost of renting the venue, while others have specific charges for specific amenities. Each venue is different in what amenities they offer, so pay careful attention to the available amenities when comparing venues.
- From the Homepage www.froomz.com.
- Sign up or Log in to your account.
- On the left hand side of the screen select What? From the pull down menu.
- On the left hand side of the screen select Where? From the pull down screen.
- On the left hand side of the screen select When? From the pop up calendar.
- On the left hand side of the screen click on Find.
- When the search results meeting your criteria comes up – Utilize the Select button to view the desired venue in greater detail.
- Scroll down the screen until you reach the Description tab, which will describe the venue, and other particulars that will be of interest to you.
- Click on the Amenities tab to see the various Amenities that are available for that venue. Note: pricing for amenities is not detailed until you are ready to book the venue, and if selected will be included in the overall cost of the event.