Changing or resetting your password is similar to having forgotten your password. Follow the steps below to change your password:
- If you wish to change or reset your password
i. Click on – Forgot Your Password?
ii. Enter your email address – In the designated space. Note: The email to reset your password must be the email that you utilized to set up your Froomz account.
iii. Click on – Submit
- An Email will be sent to you email address. Click on – here
- You will return to the Froomz site where you will need to answer your security question that you designated when you signed up for Froomz.
- If you have forgotten your security question, then you
- will need to contact email@example.com to have it reset.
- Once you enter your security question, you will be asked to reset your password. The screen will look like this:
- Enter your new password – Note: It needs to be a minimum of 8 characters long.
- Re-Enter your newly created password and press – Submit.
- You will be returned to the Froomz homepage and asked to sign in again.