This refers to whether there are a minimum number of attendees required to rent the venue or space listed. For example, if the base/minimum price is $1500.00, the venue may require that the client must have a minimum number of people to make up the base/minimum price, or in the event that the venue has set the base/minimum price low, but assumes that additional monies will be recouped by a minimum number of people attending the event to make up any shortfalls in revenue.
To access the No Minimum Attendees for a particular pricing package – follow these steps:
- At the Homepage – www.froomz.com or Any Page – Click on Manage your Venue – in the upper right hand.
- Click on Edit Schedule/Prices
- Click on Edit to the right of the screen next to the package that you wish to Edit.
- Scroll Down to No Minimum Attendees.
- If No Minimum Attendees click on the Check box to black out the field.
- If No Minimum Attendees is required, enter the attendee number in the appropriate field.
- Click the Submit Button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
Create a pricing package based upon: