This refers to the maximum number of people that would be eligible for attending the event, other than what is determined by the room’s or listing’s maximum capacity. For example, if the venue has set a base/minimum price of $1500.00 and there are no additional fees per person above this cost, the venue may wish to limit the number of people that this fee covers. Or, if the particular room configuration for this type of event can only hold a limited number of people lower than the room’s maximum. For example, the pricing package is for a 7 course meal, and the maximum capacity for this type of event is 200 people, but the maximum capacity for a banquet is 300, the Venue may wish to limit the number of people.
To access the No Maximum Attendees for a particular pricing package – follow these steps:
- At the Homepage – www.froomz.com or Any Page – Click on Manage your Venue – in the upper right hand.
- Click on Edit Schedule/Prices
- Click on Edit to the right of the screen next to the package that you wish to Edit.
- Scroll Down to No Minimum Attendees.
- If No Maximum Attendees click on the Check box to black out the field.
- If No Maximum Attendees is required, enter the attendee number in the appropriate field.
- Click the Submit Button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
Create a pricing package based upon: