Due to the design of the screens in Froomz, and to handle the calculated totals for pricing, we have set what is called the Base/Minimum price for either room rental or Food and Beverage minimums. With all Base/Minimum pricing whereby the client must meet this cost in order to book the room, there exists a specified number of people that would be included in order to meet this price minimum. For example, if it cost $1500.00 to book your venue, as the base/minimum price, and the cost per head for a meal is $100.00, then the base/minimum price includes 15 people which makes up the $1500.00, 15 x $100.00 = $1500.00. Additionally, if a venue rents the room as a fixed price at $1500.00 and the room capacity is 100 people for the allotted time, then the attendees included in this price would be 100 people. The attendees included in this price are a function of the websites calculations.
To access the Attendees Included in Price for a particular pricing package – follow these steps:
- At the Homepage – www.froomz.com or Any Page – Click on Manage your Venue – in the upper right hand.
- Click on Edit Schedule/Prices
- Click on Edit to the right of the screen next to the package that you wish to Edit.
- Scroll down to Attendees Included in Price.
- Enter the Number of Guests who would be included in the Base/Minimum price such that the number equals the price per head for the particular menu package.
- Click the Submit Button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
Create a pricing package based upon: