If you have followed all of the steps below and you are still having problems uploading your pictures. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by describing your specific problem and any steps that you are taking. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- At the Homepage – www.froomz.com or Any Page – Click on Manage your Venue – in the upper right hand.
- Click on Manage Pictures.
- Upload Photos to showcase your Venue.
- You can select up to five photos to upload.
- Photos should be of good quality.
- Photos should be oriented in Landscape mode
i. Reads right to left vs. up and down.
- Enter the Name for the photo to be uploaded.
- Click on Browse – locate the file to upload on your computer and double click on the file. The file name and path will show in the field beside the Browse button.
- Only JPEG or Giff files have the capacity to be uploaded.
- Click Upload – The file will be uploaded.
- Click Continue once you are finished uploading all your files.
When I preview my pictures, they do not look good, what can I do?
If after you have uploaded your pictures and you find them to not be of the quality that you desire, it is most likely an issue with the original picture vs. anything occurring on Froomz. We suggest that you try to upload the best quality picture 300-600 dpi in landscape mode that you can get. Unfortunately, if you do not currently have quality pictures, it may require you to have your rooms reshot.