This refers to the minimum notice required in order to book your venue. In many instances, Venues require 72 hours or 3 days prior in order to book a venue. Advanced Booking Notice refers to the maximum advance time in which your venue can be booked. Some Venues do not allow for a long advanced booking time due to room sales being contingent upon Convention business and may only allow for a maximum advanced booking of 30 days.
- At the Homepage – www.froomz.com or Any Page – Click on Manage your Venue – in the upper right hand.
- Locate the location that you would like to edit or change.
- Click on Edit Basic Information.
- Scroll Down to: Min. Notice Required.
- Utilize the drop down menu to select the Minimum Notice Required or Advanced Booking Up To.
Note: Make sure to hit the Submit button once you have made the appropriate changes otherwise the information will not be saved.
Steps to Access Basic Information
Booking Type: Tentative Booking / Instant Booking / RFP
Set up Time
Clean up Time
Privacy of the Room: Private / Shared / Partitioned / Outdoor
Room Configuration: Banquet / Boardroom / Classroom / Hollow Space / Outdoor / Reception / Theater / U-Shape / Workspace
Description of the Room
Event Type: What the room is best used for.
Terms and Conditions
Other Related Topics: