A Time Slot refers to the time in which the package is good for, or can be utilized. For example, if the package that you are creating is a breakfast package and you only serve breakfast from 8:00 am – 10:00 am, then the Time Slot should be 8:00 am – 10:00 am. Additionally, if the pricing package that you are creating would work for the entire time that the venue is available for rental, then you should enter the full span of hours that it can encompass.
To access Time Slots for a particular pricing package – follow these steps:
- At the Homepage – www.froomz.com or Any Page – Click on Manage your Venue – in the upper right hand.
- Click on Edit Schedule/Prices
- Click on Edit to the right of the screen next to the package that you wish to Edit.
- Scroll Down to Time Slots.
- Click on Add a new time slot.
- Utilize the Pop up Time Screens to Select the Appropriate Time Slots. Remember to denote AM/PM.
- Click the Submit Button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
Create a pricing package based upon: