The Base/Minimum price refers to the base cost in which the client must pay to book the venue. For example, if a venue is selling food and beverage in a particular room or listing and the food and beverage minimum for this room is $1500.00, then $1500.00 would be what would be entered in this field. Additionally, if a venue does not have food and beverage but requires a minimum cost to rent out the facility, and that facility rents for $1500.00 as the base/minimum then $1500.00 would be entered into this field.
To access the Base/Minimum Price for a particular pricing package – follow these steps:
- At the Homepage – www.froomz.com or Any Page – Click on Manage your Venue – in the upper right hand.
- Click on Edit Schedule/Prices
- Click on Edit to the right of the screen next to the package that you wish to Edit.
- Click on the Radial Button for Package or Hourly Rates under Pricing/Package Type.
- Scroll Down to Base/Minimum Price and Enter the Food and Beverage Minimum in order to book this particular room.
- Click the Submit Button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
Create a pricing package based upon: