Daily Rates – Price your venue based upon a daily price. For example, the venue rents the space by the day at a fixed price of $1500.00 for (x) amount of hours. The amount of people attending does not affect the rental price.
- At the Homepage – www.froomz.com or Any Page – Click on Manage your Venue – in the upper right hand.
- Click on Edit Schedule/Prices.
- There are two options to create a new pricing package. Option 1 is creating a new package, and Option 2 is copying an existing package and making changes to the copied package.
- Click on Add a Pricing Package to This Season.
- Click on Select – Daily Room Rental Rates.
- Enter the Pricing Package Name.
- Enter a Description for the Pricing Package.
- Select the Check Boxes for the Days that this Pricing Package Applies to.
- Enter the Time Slot that this package is applicable to.
- Enter the Daily Price.
- Click the Check Box for No min. number of attendees if there is no min. number of attendees required, otherwise, leave the check box blank and enter the minimum amount of attendees required to book your space.
- Click the Check Box for No max. number of attendees if there is no max number of attendees required, otherwise, leave the check box blank and enter the Maximum amount of attendees required to book your space.
- Tax and Service Charge Type
- Click the Radial Button for Tax and Service Charge are included – This means there are no additional charges for tax and service charge and you have included these costs in your Daily Rate structure.
- Click on Radial Button for Tax and Service charge do not apply. This means that you do not charge tax and service charge or the package being priced is not subject to tax and service charge.
- Click on Radial Button for Apply X% Tax and Y% Service Charge. This calls for the Venue to enter the applicable sales tax for your city and county, and to enter the applicable service charge. For example: San Francisco is currently 8.5% for tax, and service charge would be 20%.
- Click the check box for Yes, service charge is taxable. This means that tax is charged on top of the service charge at your venue. Our site will calculate the totals accordingly. If you do not charge tax on your service charge, DO NOT CHECK THIS BOX.
- Determine the Deposit at Time of Booking.
- Attached Files (5 maximum)
- Click the Submit button to Save your work.
Create a pricing package based upon: